Pretty Bridal Appointment
- Your Bridal Appointment includes:
- • Telephone consultation prior to your appointment
- • Personal bridal stylist to help you find your one
- • Choose from over 100 designer wedding dresses
- • Luxury & Modern Boutique
- • You may bring up to 2 guests
- • Heated / Air conditioned boutique with spacious fitting room
- • Goody bag including our iconic #prettybride tee when you place your dress order
- If you need to cancel your appointment, we are happy to refund your booking fee (minus £5 admin charge) provided you email us giving a minimum of 72 hours notice.
- At this time we cannot accommodate babies or children under 12 in the boutique.
- * Subject to change
If you want expert advice from a leading bridal boutique known for helping brides find ‘their one’ Dress Me Pretty could be the perfect choice for you. Click here to find out about “The Dress Me Pretty Way.”
Any questions? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org 01455 610013. One of our bridal stylists will call you prior to your appointment.
Use our form below to book your time slot.
What to Expect
‘The Dress Me Pretty Way’
Most of our brides find their dress in their first appointment with us.
So, be prepared to find ‘the one’
Finding ‘The Dress’
Your bridal appointment is all about helping you find ‘your one.’ We want you to get the very best out of your appointment with us and love to chat with you on the phone first.
Our brides are often surprised at how much our pre appointment telephone consultation helps them. It’s no secret that we make finding the one easy and can even pick out your dream dress during your phone call.
Number of Guests
You may bring up to 2 guests
Our wedding dress collections haves been carefully curated to bring you the best in bridal. Our collections range between £1000 – £3000, with our average price being around £1600. Please refer to our designer pages for an indication of price ranges per designer.
Please arrive on time for your appointment. We ask that you do not arrive early as we may not be ready for you.
We kindly ask that photos are not taken of the dresses during your bridal appointment. We are passionate about you falling in love with your dress by the way it makes you feel. Your wedding dress is an emotional purchase and we believe it should not be based on pictures snapped on a phone.
Once you have chosen ‘Your One’ a 50% deposit is required. The balance will then be due when your dress arrives at Dress Me Pretty. Any sample dresses bought during a sale would need to be paid in full and taken on the day. Accessories need to be paid in full at time of ordering.